(Saturday, September 2nd, 2006) This is a good night to see if you like Dirty Jobs or not. Let us know your opinion of the show and whether you deem it Toolmonger-worthy or not. Otherwise there are a bunch of interesting shows on DIY.
As usual we suggest working in your shop on weekends. Don’t spend the whole (long) weekend on the couch!
All times are central.
- Trick My Truck: Bill Simcox’s 343 (CMT, 7 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Border Slingshot (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Veneering Tips and Techniques (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Hoof Cleaner (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: Heavy Traffic (Science, 9 p.m.)
- Handmade Music: Handmade Violin, Episode 1 of 5: Rib Structure (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Woodturning Techniques: Turning a Metal Bowl (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Monkey Caretaker (Discovery, 10 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Coal Miner (Discovery, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestion: Robot Rivals (DIY, 1 a.m.), Monster Truck Tech (National Geographic, 1 a.m.), and The Practical Woodworker (RFD-TV, 2 a.m.).