(Friday, September 1st, 2006) We refuse to list Trick My Truck: Ultimate Tailgating Edition again. If you want to see it, just turn on CMT as they’re apparently going to run it non-stop for eternity.
Due to popular demand, we’re going to list Dirty Jobs from now on.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Table Saw Technology (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Woodturning Basics: Hollow Vessel (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 7: Kayaks, Safety Boots, Electronic Signs, Breakfast Cereals (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 22: Steel Safes, False Teeth, Airplanes, Maple syrup (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Fireplace Facade (Home, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1969 Alfa Romeo: Finishing Touches (DIY, 8 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Doggie Duplex (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Install Windshield, Harley Accessories and Finishing Touches (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Alligator Farmer (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Ramp Revamp (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- The Practical Woodworker: Building a slat chair, episode 3. (RFD-TV, 9:30 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Honda S2000, Roll and Sway Bars (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Bill Simcox’s 343 (CMT, 10:30 p.m.)
You might also want to check out Toolbelt Diva. We’re not entirely sure whether the show’s creators intend it to be funny or not, but it is. It’s great watching the guests try and look good for the camera while doing construction in Italian slacks. The host rocks, though. Her knowledge of tools — and her accent — makes here definitely one of the guys.
Our insomniac’s suggestion: Just watch Speed. Nothing specific catches our fancy for late night viewing…