(Thursday, August 31st, 2006) Not a great night of TV, but the past few nights have been good so we’re not complaining. Much. At least CMT is showing more episodes of Trick My Truck, even if they keep repeating the Ultimate Tailgating one over and over.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: The Right Tool for the Job (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 38: Electric Baseboard Heaters, Moulded Pulp Containers, Video Games, Chicken (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 40: Plastic Bottles and Jars, Mail, Wooden Pens (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Ultimate Tailgating Edition (CMT, 7 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: Digging Big (Science, 7 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials: “American Show Classics.” Remembering American heritage tractors from Grey, TN (RFD-TV, 7 p.m.)
- Tools of the Trade: Road Building (National Geographic, 9 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Jeff Crane’s Ice Breaker (CMT, 10 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: A Unique Dream (Speed, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestion: Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 3 a.m.).