(Tuesday, August 29th, 2006) Not a bad night of TV! Classic Tractor Fever visits a tractor show — if you’ve never been to one it’s time to find your local tractor show and attend. They’re always fun for the family.
Between Overhaulin’ and Pimp My Ride there’s certain to be plenty of automotive bling brung. The French Luggage segment on Made in America proves that you, too, can be interested in something as mundane as luggage.
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past: McCormick Deering binder, 12 A John Deere pull type combine, Massey Harris self propelled combine, British built Field Marshall tractor (RFD-TV, 5 p.m.)
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Pneumatic (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 44: Grinding Wheels, Compost, Window Blinds, Milk (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 29: Wheel Loaders, Vegetable Oil, Hand Tools, Cotton Swabs (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Fever: “Let’s go to a Tractor Show.”, The Florida Flywheelers show featuring Massey Harris and John Deere tractors (RFD-TV, 6:30 p.m.)
- PINKS: Mustang vs Wooly Mammoth (Speed, 6:30 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Customs (TLC, 7 p.m.)
- Rides: Core (TLC, 8 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 8 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 8:30 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: All in the Family (TLC, 9 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Wilson Footballs, Ansul fire extinguishers, American Ironhorse motorcycles (Travel, 9 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 9 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: French Luggage, Chris Craft yacht factory, USA Today (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Farrier Science (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Build Or Bust: The Detroit Designer (Speed, 10 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: It’s Electra! (Speed, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestion: Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 1 a.m.), Classic Tractor Fever (RFD-TV, 2:30 a.m.), or Build Or Bust (Speed, 3 a.m.).