(Sunday, August 27th, 2006) Tonight you get a whole hour and a half of tractors and the excellent Paper Crossbow episode of Mythbusters. Maybe it’s a good time to make your own paper crossbow rather than waste time watching reruns.
If you do make the crossbow and manage to injure yourself, remember to sue Discovery (not us — we’re poor). Or alternately just demand more fabrication shows instead of money. Maybe losing an eye would be worth a new season of Junkyard Wars, or Southern Steel. *
* We here at Toolmonger do not encourage self-mutilation in any way shape or form, even if it is for the betterment of all mankind.
Trick My Truck‘s making an appearance on CMT tonight. Guess they decided to run something other than Dukes of Hazard 24/7.
All times are central.
- MythBusters: Paper Crossbow (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Ultimate Tailgating Edition (CMT, 7 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Killer Whirlpool (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Shattering Subwoofer (Discovery, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Fever (RFD-TV, 9 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Ultimate Tailgating Edition (CMT, 10 p.m.)
- Practical Woodworker (RFD-TV, 11 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestion: Chop Cut Rebuild: Fender Bender (Speed, 1 a.m.).