(Friday, August 25th, 2006) Look, there’s just not that much on tonight. There’s about enough to keep you from Elvising your TV. Maybe.
Alternately, tonight would be a good night to take your wife (or husband — we’re not sexist here at Toolmonger) out to dinner, so you can gain points for future tool purchases.
Building the Ultimate should be interesting if you’re a 3D CAD junkie. DIY Tools and Techniques features Sandor Nagyszalanczy’s eastern hand plane fetish.
All times are central .
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Eastern Influence (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Floors, Doors & Windows: Garage Door (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 27: Stamps, Cranberries, Cotton Yarn, Road Signs (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 14: Eyeglass Lenses, Granite, Salty Chips, Microprocessors. (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: Virtual Engineering (Science, 7 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Ultimate Tailgating Edition (CMT, 7 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Home Gym (Home, 8 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1969 Alfa Romeo: Body Repair and Painting (DIY, 8 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Deck Extension (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Exhaust, Color-Sanding and Accessories (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 9 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Drafty Ducting (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 9:30 p.m.)
- The Practical Woodworker (RFD-TV, 9:30 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Dodge SRT-4, Engine Management System (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestion: Just watch the Speed channel until you pass out.