(Thursday, August 24th, 2006) We did our best to find something for you to watch tonight. It’s not an easy job sometimes. Maybe tonight’s a good night to write letters to Discovery demanding they bring back the king of
blowing things up fabrication — Jesse James. Or maybe Southern Steel. Anything.
All times are central.
- DIY Tools & Techniques: Radical Router Projects (DIY, 5 p.m.)
- Floors, Doors & Windows: Front Door (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 36: Wind Generators, PVC Gloves, Thermo-Formed Glass, Fire Trucks. (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 13: Bicycle Helmets, Lithium Batteries, Car Brakes, Aluminum. (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: The Shape of the Future (Science, 7 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials: “World of Antique Tractors.” Tractor pull; small engine show from Glendale, AZ. (RFD-TV, 7 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 8 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 8:30 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Manufactured Stone Fireplace (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Weapons Week: Anatomy of an FA-18 (Military, 10 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Southern Dis-Comfort (Speed, midnight)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 3:00 a.m.). Or, if you can’t sleep, write another letter to Discovery. Tell them Toolmonger sent you.