(Saturday, August 19th, 2006) Not a bad night of shows: Grab your barf-bag for the Mythbusters Seasickness re-run, and don’t be disappointed if Babes in Demo-land isn’t as risque as it sounds. (Think The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas bait-n-switch.)
All times are central.
- MythBusters: Seasickness – Kill or Cure (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Archimedes Death Ray (Discovery, 7 p.m.)
- Extreme Machines: Super Trains (Science, 7 p.m.)
- PINKS: Nova vs Camaro (Speed, 7 p.m.)
- PINKS: Gainesville (Speed, 7:30 p.m.)
- DIY Babes in Demo-land (DIY, 8 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: Glass Houses (Science, 8 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Garden Gate with Copper Panel (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Handmade Music: Handmade Mandolin (DIY, 9 p.m.)
- Woodturning Techniques: Natural-Edge Bowl (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s suggestions: Robot Rivals (DIY, 1 a.m.), Practical Woodworker (2 a.m., RFD-TV) and a Pimp My Ride marathon from 2:30 to 4:30 a.m. (MTV).