(Wednesday, August 9th, 2006) Four back to back episodes of How It’s Made, two episodes of Mythbusters that you’ve probably already watched four times — as well as one new one: Diet Coke and Mentos — and proof positive that Canadians are completely insane with a new episode of Junk Brothers. We’re not lying; Those hosers are certifiably insane by any standard.
All times are central
- I Love Toy Trains: Richard Kughn’s Train Layouts & Collections (RFD-TV 1:30 p.m.) Repeat 11:30 PM
- How It’s Made: Episode 20, Carpet, Drinking Water, Laser Eye Surgery, Acoustic Guitars (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 8, Trucks, Adhesive Bandages, Computer Circuit Boards, Liquors (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 24, Aluminum Pots and Pans, Artificial Limbs, Peanut Butter, High Intensity Light Bulbs. (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 46, 3D Commercial Signs, Hardwood Floors, Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe, Mattresses. (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild (Speed, 7:30 pm)
- MythBusters: Diet Coke and Mentos (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Bullets Fired Up (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Bed Frame and the Guitar (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Bullet Proof (Speed, 10:30 pm)
- MythBusters: Penny Drop (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s recommendation: Unique Whips (Speed, 2:00 a.m.) or Junk Brothers (HGTV, 2:00 a.m.). OK, maybe Chop Cut Rebuild (Speed, 4:00 a.m.).