(Thursday, August 3, 2006) Wow. I mean, sharks are cool and all — even without frickin’ laser beams — but it’s sure killing our fun in terms of building and making shows. Oh well. At least it’s just shark week instead of shark month.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 40: Plastic Bottles, Jars, Mail Processing, Wooden Pens (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 4: Hearing Aids, 3-D Puzzles, Rubber Mats, Toilets (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: Top Ten Modern Buildings (Science Channel, 7 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFDTV, 7 p.m.)
- Flip That House: Flipper in the House (Discovery Home, 9 p.m.)
- Flip That House: Downsizing Dilemma (Discovery Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- Car Crazy: Neighborhood Car Builder (Speed, 9:30 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 10 p.m.)
Our insomniac’s recommendation: The Palm Beach Barrett-Jackson stop on Speed from 3 a.m. to 5 a.m.