(Tuesday, August 1, 2006) Shark week continues on Discovery, so they’re a little short on the shows we’re used to watching. Otherwise, it looks like a standard night on Speed, TLC, and RFDTV.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 14: Eyeglass Lenses, Granite, Potato Chips, Microprocessors (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- National Tractor Pulling (RFDTV, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 2: CDs, Mozzarella Cheese, Pantyhose, Fluorescent Tubes (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Fever (RFDTV, 6:30 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: Some Assembly Required (Science Channel, 7 p.m.)
- Trading Spaces: Oregon: Alsea Court (Discovery Home, 7 p.m.)
- Pinks: Chevy vs. Dodge (Speed, 7:30 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: LeMama’s Boy (TLC, 9 p.m.)
- Build or Bust: Mini Bike Builder (Speed, 11 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: LeMama’s Boy (TLC, 11 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Tennis Star & Fabolous Car (Speed, midnight)
Our insomniac’s recommendation: Machinery of the Past on RFDTV at 1 a.m. or Build or Bust on Speed at 4 a.m.