(Monday, July 31, 2006) Normally Monday night is chock full of build shows, but it’s “shark week” on Discovery, so everything’s been bumped. Since most of the build shows are on hiatus, maybe this week would be a good time to get out in the shop instead, yeah?
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 13: Bicycle Helmets, Lithium Batteries, Car Brakes, Aluminum (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 41: Plastic Injection Moulds, Automotive Oil Filters, Filing Cabinets, Blown Glass (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: Robots for Hire (Science Channel, 7 p.m.)
- Trading Spaces: Oregon: Alyssum Avenue (Discovery Home, 7 p.m.)
- Pinks: Gainesville (Speed, 7:30 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild (Speed, 11 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Them’s the Brakes (Speed, midnight)
- Elite Forces: Jr/Sr Military Tribute Bikes 2 (Military Channel, midnight)
Our insomniac’s suggestion: Trains and Locomotives on RFDTV at 1 a.m.