(Wednesday, July 26, 2006) It looks like there’s another new episode of MythBusters on tonight, as well as four episodes of How It’s Made — two on Discovery and two on the Science Channel.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 27: Pre-Inked Stamps, Cranberries, Cotton Yarn, Road Signs (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 44: Grinding Wheels, Compost, Window Bilnds, Milk (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: Sub Zero (Science Channel, 7 p.m.)
- Trading Spaces: Seattle: 137th Street (Discovery Home, 7 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild (Speed, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Confederate Rocket (Discovery, 8 p.m.)
- Extreme Engineering: The Snohvit Arctic Gas Processing Platform (Discovery HD, 8 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Killer Whirlpool (Discovery, 9 p.m.)
- Pinks: Chevy vs. Dodge (Speed, 9 p.m.)
- Pinks: Gainesville (Speed, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Cooling a Six-Pack (Discovery, 10 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: It’s Electra! (Speed, 10:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 29: Wheel Loaders, Vegetable Oil, Hand Tools, Cotton Swabs (Science Channel, 11 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 30: Metal Fences, Ashpalt Chingles, Expanded Poylstyrene, Candles (Science Channel, 11:30 p.m.)
- Pinks: Gainesville (Speed, 11:30 p.m.)
- Extreme Engineering: The Snohvit Arctic Gas Processing Platform (Discovery HD, 11 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains (RFDTV, 11:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Jets & Jaguars (Speed, midnight)
Our insomniac’s suggestion: Chop Cut Rebuild at 4 a.m. on Speed. Ok, we have to ask: Has anyone seen the Big Joe Polka Show on RFDTV? We happen to have DTV instead of Dish, so we’ve never seen the show, but we wonder what the heck it is every time we see it listed. So if ‘ya know, do tell.