(Tuesday, July 25, 2006) TLC’s making with the Foose tonight with two episodes of Overhaulin’ and a re-run of the Rides treatment of his “Impressions” build. Might as well cruise on over to TLC and check it out.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 12: Aluminum Screw Caps, Chocolate, Pills, Pasta (Discovery, 6 p.m.)
- Autobahn (National Geographic, 6 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 43: Conga Drums, Metal Plating, Buttons (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Fever (RFDTV, 6:30 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: LeMama’s Boy (TLC, 7 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: Road Warriors (Science Channel, 7 p.m.)
- Trading Spaces: Colorado: Stoneflower Drive (Discovery Home, 7 p.m.)
- MegaStructures: Ultimate Oil Rigs (National Geographic, 7 p.m.)
- Pinks: Civic vs. Mazda (Speed, 7:30 p.m.)
- Rides: Impressions (TLC, 8 p.m.)
- License to Grill: Nothing But Chicken (Discovery Home, 8 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Junk in the Trunk (TLC, 9 p.m.)
- MegaStructures: Ultimate Oil Rigs (National Geographic, 10 p.m.)
- Build or Bust: Kick Start John (Speed, 11 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Junk in the Trunk (TLC, 11 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 11:30 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, midnight)
- Unique Whips: Rayzah Burned (Speed, midnight)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 12:30 a.m.)
Our insomniac’s recommendation: Build or Bust at 4 a.m. on Speed or National Tractor Pulling at 2 a.m. on RFDTV.