(Monday, July 17, 2006) If you’re into the classic build show, you can park it on Discovery all night tonight. Really — check it out.
- Trains and Locomotives (RFDTV, 5 p.m. CDT)
- While You Were Out: Kansas City: Yes, I Will! (TLC, 6 p.m. CDT)
- How It’s Made: Episode 9: Steel, Apple Juice, Aircraft Landing Gear, Cosmetics (Discovery, 6 p.m. CDT)
- How It’s Made: Episode 25: Coins, Cars, Grocery Carts (Discovery, 6:30 p.m. CDT)
- World Biker Build-Off: The Builds Continue (Discovery, 7 p.m. CDT)
- Building the Ultimate: Extreme Curves (Science Channel, 7 p.m. CDT)
- Trading Spaces: Chicago: Edward Road (Discovery Home, 7 p.m. CDT)
- Biker Build-Off: Arlen Ness v. Roland Sands (Discovery, 8 p.m. CDT)
- American Hot Rod: ’40 Ford – Part 2 (Discovery, 9 p.m. CDT)
- American Chopper: Leno Bike 1 (Discovery, 10 p.m. CDT)
- American Chopper: Best of American Chopper: Michael Teutul as Himself (Discovery, 11 p.m. CDT)
- Mythbusters: Mind Control (Discovery, midnight CDT)
- In a Fix: Tropical Canopy (Discovery Home, midnight CDT)
- Unique Whips: Bullet Proof (Speed, midnight CDT)
Our insomniac’s recommendation: Hell’s Angels on Wheels on Speed at 2:30 a.m. (It’s a 1967 movie with Jack Nicholson.) Or, Trains and Locomotives (a re-run) on RFDTV at 1 a.m.