(Tuesday, June 27, 2006) Discovery offers up two back-to-back episodes of How It’s Made starting at 6. Wrecks To Riches continues the fun at 7, and if their build gets boring you can always switch over to Pinks at 7:30 to see someone lose their ride. And don’t forget Overhaulin’ — they’re running the LeMama’s Boy episode twice tonight at 9 and 11.
- How It’s Made: Episode 41: Plastic Injection Moulds, Automotive Oil Filters, Filing Cabinets, Blown Glass (Discovery, 6 p.m. CDT)
- How It’s Made: Episode 42: High-Precision Cutting Tools, Stained Glass, Semi Trailers, Recorders (Discovery, 6:30 p.m. CDT)
- While You Were Out: Bayview: A Cozzie Community (TLC, 6 p.m. CDT)
- Wrecks To Riches: Dad Stole My Car (TLC, 7 p.m. CDT)
- Trading Spaces: Wake Forest: Rodney Bay (Discovery Home, 7 p.m. CDT)
- Pinks: Jonathan Adkins vs. Jeff Gilbert (Speed, 7:30 p.m. CDT)
- Overhaulin’: Mean Anemul (TLC, 8 p.m. CDT)
- Overhaulin’: LeMama’s Boy(TLC, 9 p.m. CDT)
- Overhaulin’: LeMama’s Boy (TLC, 11 p.m.)
- Biker Build-Off: Matt Hotch v. Rick Fairless (Discovery, midnight CDT)
- Unique Whips: Blazing a Trail to NASCAR (Speed, midnight CDT)
Tonight’s insomniac recommendation (brought to you by Sean, who really should have gotten more sleep over the weekend) is Build or Bust: Massachusetts Man on Speed at 4 a.m. CDT.