(Tuesday, June 20, 2006) Assuming you’re not out in the shop working on your own car or bike project tonight (we have an old BMW airhead that needs attention), you can couch-potato your way through a lot of other people’s projects tonight.
Automotive fans will want to start their evening at 7 on TLC for Overhaulin’ followed by Wrecks to Riches. Then flip over to Speed for Build or Bust.
- While You Were Out: Minnetonka: Surfside Minnesota (TLC, 6 p.m. CDT)
- Overhaulin’: Neighborhood Watching (TLC, 7 p.m. CDT)
- Pinks: Mustang vs. Civic (7:30 p.m. CDT)
- Trading Spaces: Plano: Bent Horn Court (Discovery Home, 7 p.m. CDT)
- Wrecks to Riches: Christine Camaro (TLC, 8 p.m. CDT)
- Overlaulin’: Mean Anemul (TLC, 9 p.m. CDT)
- Build or Bust: The Farmhand (Speed, 10 p.m. CDT)
- Wrecks to Riches: Christine Camaro (TLC, 11 p.m. CDT)
- Biker Build-Off: Joe Martin v. Zero Engineering (Discovery, midnight CDT)
- Build or Bust: The Farmhand (Speed, midnight CDT)
Tonight’s Trading Spaces build site is just a few miles from our offices, so we’ll have to set the TiVo, though we’ll admit that we haven’t been watching Trading Spaces as much since Page left. (Sean says she reminds him of a younger version of his Mom. “She’s always perky and 100% positive all the time — always smiling,” he says.)
One thing not on the above schedule: if you really can’t sleep, you can catch another re-run on Build or Bust at 3 a.m. CDT. Ouch!