(Friday, June 16, 2006) Tonight’s loaded down with home improvement shows, but if you’re lucky enough to have HD, you can catch re-broadcasts of Monster Garage and American Chopper starting at 9 on Discovery HD. And, you can catch the Overhaulin’ or Flip That House you missed earlier this week when they re-run at midnight.
- While You Were Out: Annapolis: The Silver Maple Mansion (TLC, 6 p.m. CDT)
- Building the Ultimate: Glass Houses (Science Channel, 7 p.m. CDT)
- Trading Spaces: Houston: Sawdust Street (Discovery Home, 7 p.m. CDT)
- Toolbelt Diva: Toy Chest (Discovery Home, 8 p.m. CDT, replay @ 11)
- Toolbelt Diva: Fireplace Facade (Discovery Home, 8:30 p.m., replay @ 11:30)
- Monster Garage: Honey Bee Drift Car (Discovery HD, 9 p.m. CDT)
- Trading Spaces: Scott Air Force Base: Ash Creek (Discovery Home, 10 p.m. CDT)
- American Chopper: Ep. 69: Wendy’s Bike 2 (Discovery HD, 10 p.m. CDT)
- Rides: Rods (Discovery HD, 11 p.m. CDT)
- Overhaulin’: Got GTO? (TLC, midnight CDT)
- Flip That House: Cindy’s High Style Hollywood Flip (Discovery Home, midnight CDT)
Lastly, the F1 British GP is on tonight at midnight on Speed. You can sleep in, right?