Each year the INPEX new invention trade show offers inventors the opportunity to pitch their inventions to businesses seeking the “next big thing” in their respective industries. This year’s INPEX show — June 7th -10th, 2006 in Pittsburgh, PA. — will include Bosch, Dremel, Skil, and RotoZip, as well as a number of non-tool manufacturers.
Bosch specifically seeks new products that fall into these catagories:
- Rotary tool attachments and accessories for hobby/craft/DIY, and also for professionals
- Application ideas for power tools and rotary tools
- Power tool products and accessories
- Power tool gift giving ideas and concepts (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, etc.)
- Yard care, gardening and cleaning tools
If you have a tool invention to show or if you’d just like to get a preview of what’s to come in the tool industry, the Inpex website still has an entry form available for exhibitors and attendees.
And since we can’t make it, if you see something exciting there don’t forget to drop us a line and tell us about it.