Ranging in size from 5″ to 7-1/4″, Ingersoll Rand’s new mini air tool kits are useful for small spaces and small hands. Each kit includes a mini air tool along with an accessory package centered around a specific work type. Current kit offerings include:
- the 2101K Mini 1/4″ Impact Kit
- the 3103K Mini Surface Prep Grinder Kit
- the 3128K Mini Random Orbital Sander Kit
- the 3129K Mini Polisher Kit
- and the 7804K Mini 1/4″ Drill/Driver Kit
All of the kits feature a composite tool housing with a textured grip as well as a pistol grip design with a thumb-actuated switch and variable-speed trigger.
Street prices are in the $100 to $150 range, and they’re in stores now.
Press Release [Ingersoll Rand]