Klein Beverage Holder

For all you Klein fans out there, Klein makes an insulated beverage holder inspired by their distinctive cushion grip. With its 24-oz capacity, it’ll hold about four cups of joe.

The stainless steel construction resists corrosion, and the double-wall insulation keeps cold liquids cold and hot liquids hot. Removing the cup/cover reveals the unique flow control cap. Pushing the center button opens the cap to allow liquid to flow, and pushing the outer ring down stops the flow. Plan on hand-washing this bad boy — it’s not dishwasher- or microwave-safe.

You’ll spend $25 to $30 on Klein’s beverage holder, but you’ll be the envy of your coworkers.

Beverage Hauler [Klein Tools]
Street Pricing [Google Products]
Via Amazon [What's This?]

10 Responses to It’s Just Cool (Or Hot): Klein Beverage Hauler

1. Matthew says:

About 4? Or exactly 3 cups… Hmm.

2. OK, 24oz is about 3 cups of coffee. Sorry, for some reason I’ve been getting 24 and 32 confused lately (really this isn’t the first time this week), probably lack of sleep or better yet lack of coffee.

I say about because most non-anal-retentive people don’t measure out their coffee, so there’s always going to be either a little more or less than three servings.

3. Stuart says:

Just about all of the reputable vendors I checked when I discovered this a few weeks ago charge $36-$40+ including shipping. Does anyone have a secret “klein tools for cheap” source that they would like to share?

4. Geoff K. says:

Actually, coffeemaker instructions usually refer to a 6 oz measurement per cup when measuring grounds per cup. So, this would make 4 coffee cups in 24 oz. Sounds like you’re both right.

Of course, _my_ coffee cup holds about 24 oz in 1 pour, so your mileage may vary…

5. Frank Townend says:

I thought this was really cool, even showed it to my “I couldn’t care less” wife, who agreed. Stuart, I get most of my Klein tools from seller “http://stores.ebay.com/K-TOOLS” on ebay, but this is an item we may have to let cool down before we see lower prices.

6. Mr P says:

RE:

Stuart Says:
    ……………….Does anyone have a secret “klein tools for cheap” source that they would like to share?
    ================================================

They are the cheapest I found. But you need to register to see the prices.

There really good only $6.50 for shipping! No matter what. Buy heavy things there!

7. OhioHead says:

Try AceTools I think at Christmas I gotten one from them for around $30.00, very quick turnaround.

8. Clinton says:

I saw this in a Graybar flyer several months ago. Thought it was hilarious. Great idea but I wouldn’t buy one. Well maybe I will but it’s a distant second-place to the Craftsman Bottle Wrench and both of them are far down the priority list from actual useful tools that I haven’t acquired yet.

9. Brice says:

I’ve got one of these. $29 with my Grainger’s discount. It’s about the same price as the Nissan that it actually is. The ‘unique’ opening standard on a Nissian thermos. These aren’t some foam insulated thing. They are a vacuum bottle. IMO, the best insulating ‘ruggged’ insulation around. I found it a bit small in actual use. But it gets the bling vote. I’ve also got the bottle opener and the BBQ tool set. Also good tools.

10. Mr P says:

Re:
    Brice Says:
    ………………….BBQ tool set. Also good tools.
    ================================================
    I got the set. It was more cool than good. I found them to be real junk.