Those of you who’re members of the Craftsman Tool Club should have received your secret decoder ring new sales flyer in the mail this week.

BTW: the last time we visited Sears we were informed that the club members’ discount applies only to items in the flyer as opposed to all items as it used to.  So, if you’ve been considering buying any of the tools in the flyer, now’s the time.

Some of our favorites from the current flyer:

• Craftsman 19.2v Cordless Combo Drill Kit for $99.99 (reg. $129.99)
  • Craftsman All-in-one Cutting Tool Kit for $79.99 (reg. $99.99)
  • Craftsman 39 Pc. Tap and Die Set for $59.99 (reg. $79.99)
  • Craftsman 7 Pc. Cushion Grip T-Handle Hex Key Set for $14.99 (reg. $20.99)
  • Lots of discounts on toolboxes and garage organizers

Have fun.  We’ll be spending some hard-earned cash…

18 Responses to New Craftsman Club Sale Flyer Out

1. [...] We were out looking for just such a beast last week and came across the one pictured here for $68.98 + tax.  It doesn’t have the same fit and finish as the name brand boxes we have in the shop, but then again the cheapest comparable Craftsman we’ve seen is the 12-Drawer Combo in the latest Craftsman Club flyer for $179.99. [...]

2. Romulus Jojnson says:

I have tried very to get my craftsman club card replaced that i lost please help before i go to homedepot for my product needs.

3. Steve says:

Romulus, even with out your card always go to sears first. They will save you a lot of cash. Two incidents I had ,one was to purchase a compound miter saw and after 45 minutes in the tool department I could not find anyone, so I went elsewere and saved big. The most recent was for a wood lathe and was told sears no longer handles lathes(two months after purchase fron elsewere I find this not true) but any how, I saved enough on the tools to purchase the craftsman 12″ band saw(with out incident) a set of blades.and roller base. Very happy with sears.

4. clarence j mahoney says:

mailed in request 3 different times never received membership card checked in store for membership told that i am not a member please help lost a lot of savings by not being a member

5. Chuck Cage says:

Anyone reading this post and thread: Toolmonger is not Sears and can’t sign you up for the Craftsman Club program or issue cards. You’ll need to contact Sears for that!

6. Tania says:

You may be able to call their toll free number and see what they say………
    1-800-682-8691 I hope it helps..they answer the call quickly!

7. Rasputyn says:

So what are the benefits of being a Club Member? Only able to buy items in the special flyers at discount? 20 yrs ago I used to be a member and I could buy any tools at any time at 10% off. Not true anymore?

8. G. A. Wacker says:

Have had in my possesion a Crfatsman Club Card for a period of 3 months. I’ve not yet received a monthly sale flier. Soon ready to destroy the card and forget Sears Craftsman Club.

9. GA Wacker,

Try signing up again here: http://www.craftsman.com/craftsman_signup.html

Only after signing up again via this form did I receive my first Club Member catalog/flyer. If that doesn’t work, you can always call up the number on the back of the card and see what’s what.

Worst case scenario – the stores almost always have a copy of the flyer floating around. But to save a trip to the store, browse the flyer online (enter your club ID number to access it) and head to the store only if you see something you like. Unfortunately, the online scans are of terrible quality and barely legible, but it’s better than nothing.

10. HENRY HUFF says:

the postoffice just delivered carftsman club cat,sale from sept 9to 15,today is the 17 th.???lable had del. between sept 4-6. this keeps on happening. i did send a complant to the postal serv but i doubt it will do any good. sears needs to get on usps & get this taken care of. this is an on going thing with late delivery of you catalog & others also. thanks hh

11. Mel says:

Two points: 1) Sears can look up your Craftsman Club membership, cross-referenced from your phone number. 2) Henry Huff, if you take that flyer into Sears (or at least at Sears Hardware) and explain what happened, they will often go ahead and honor the sale prices

12. Frank Gorslline says:

I have only been a club card holder since 2000. I don’t use the card often even though I shop at sears pretty regularly. Last night they had this big announcement about a “thin” tool book they were giving away to club card holders. The salesman (who was a credit to Sears) tried to look up my card id with my phone number only to say that he could not find me as a member.

Today I called the craftsman card number and was told that they “throw away members” if you do not use it within the year. I am now a proud new member and a card will be sent to me within three weeks.

My question is: What good is this card? I already have a wallet full of cards and don’t need more. If there is no discount and they want to resign you all the time it seems like a lot of useless motion in an already busy society.

C’mon Sears, you can do better than this!

WHOA! When I tried to send this the screen said, “Error, please leave a valid e-mail address.” My e-mail address is correct. SEARS failed again.

13. John W Ladendorf says:

Wanted: 6 Drawer side mount cab./Red with Black drawers. E-Mail please cool4912@charter.net

14. Jim Bentley says:

Stuart Deutsch Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 4:51 pm

Unfortunately, the online scans are of terrible quality and barely legible

There is a zoom feature and you will be able to see the pages very clearly -
    actually portions of the page – so you have to scroll across or up and down to view the enlarged portion of the page.

15. C. J. says:

I am looking for information on a craftsman 43380 adjustable wrench.
    Thanks.

16. Jason says:

I can’t find the flyer at the craftsman club web site. I haven’t received this months flyer as of yet. Has anyone got there’s yet????

17. Bob says:

I have a craftsman 43380 wrench and wanted a smaller one like it but it seems to have disappeared from the website!

18. bill timmerman says:

since k-mart bought sears i feel like the quality of the sears shopping experience has dropped considerably, i think that k-mart will soon ruin sears just like they have their own stores, i guess they must have changed upper management because it is definitely reflected in the service and the quality of merchandise, it is no wonder they are closing stores and laying their workers off, i guess sears will be no more in a few years